What you need to know
- MassGaming’s licensees are required to provide detailed revenue reports on a monthly basis
- MGC will make these reports public on a monthly schedule via MassGaming.com
- Category 1 resort-casinos are taxed on 25% of gross gaming revenue.
- The Category 2 slots-parlor is taxed on 49% of gross gaming revenue.
Click below to access the latest revenue reports for MGC licensees (Updated 7.15.2020)
- Revenue Report – Encore Boston Harbor – June 2020
- Revenue Report – MGM Springfield – June 2020
- Revenue Report – Plainridge Park Casino – May 2020
Allocation of taxes on Gross Gaming Revenue
Taxes on gross gaming revenue are allocated to several specific state funds.