The Commission is building a team dedicated to the mission and who enthusiastically embrace our core values. In addition, employees adhere to the highest ethical standards and will sign our enhanced Ethics Standards.
What you need to know
- Applicants interested in applying to the Massachusetts Gaming Commission, please review the job opportunities posted below, and on the MassCareers website.
- Finalists for all positions will be subject to a rigorous background check that includes a credit check, CORI, drug screen and finger printing.
- The Commission strongly encourages veterans and candidates of color to respond.
Job Opportunities with the MGC
Seasonal Positions for the 2021 Racing Season
- Blood Gas Veterinarian
- Veterinarian Assistant
- Associate Judge
- Alternate Steward/Judge and Alternate Judge
- Test Barn Coordinator
- Licensing Office Employee
Massachusetts Council on Gaming and Health Postings
The Massachusetts Council on Gaming and Health is hiring GameSense Advisors. View job descriptions for these positions by clicking here.