The Commission is building a team dedicated to the mission and who enthusiastically embrace our core values. In addition, employees adhere to the highest ethical standards and will sign our enhanced Ethics Standards.
What you need to know
- Applicants interested in applying to the Massachusetts Gaming Commission, please review the job opportunities posted below, and on the MassCareers website.
- Finalists for all positions will be subject to a rigorous background check that includes a credit check, CORI, drug screen and finger printing.
- The Commission strongly encourages veterans and candidates of color to respond.
Massachusetts Gaming Commission Job Postings
- General Counsel
- Associate General Counsel
- Research Manager
- Enforcement Counsel
- Open Source Specialist
- Gaming Agent – Metro Boston
Seasonal positions with the Division of Racing
- Alternate Steward/Judge
- Associate Judge
- Blood Gas Testing Veterinarian
- Licensing Office Employee
- Test Barn Coordinator
- Veterinarian Assistant
Massachusetts Council on Compulsive Gambling Job Postings
The Massachusetts Council on Compulsive Gambling is hiring GameSense Advisors. View job descriptions for these positions at masscompulsivegambling.org.