The Massachusetts Gaming Commission has created the following form(s) related to the promulgation of sports wagering in the Commonwealth following the legislature’s passing and the Governor’s signing of House Bill No. 5164 – An Act to Regulate Sports Wagering.
For instructions on how to submit a sports wagering application or corresponding documents, please visit our application page.
- Business Entity Disclosure Form for Gaming Licensees
- Certification of Filing and Payment of Federal and State Taxes – Individual
- Certification of Filing and Payment of Federal and State Taxes – Sports Wagering Operators
- Certification for Institutional Investors
- Multi-Jurisdictional Personal History Disclosure Form
- Massachusetts Supplemental Form
- Notice of Intent Regarding License for Sports Wagering
- Operator Certification Regarding Suitability of Applicant and Qualifier
- Sports Wagering Operator Initial Scoping Survey
- Sports Wagering Operator License Application
- Vendor Identification Form