What you need to know
- The Expanded Gaming Act created the Community Mitigation Fund to help entities offset costs related to the construction and operation of a gaming establishment.
- Details about the Community Mitigation Fund can be found here.
Reports and Studies:
- Beacham/Williams Street Corridor Study – 2016
- Town of Saugus’ Economic Development Action Plan: Opportunities Related to Encore Boston Harbor Casino Resort – 2016
- Town of Wrentham – Route 1 – 2016
- Medford Connector Feasibility Study – 2017
- City of Medford’s On-Street Residential Permit Parking Program – 2017
- City of Northampton’s Casino Mitigation Marketing Plan – 2017
- City of Everett’s Northern Strand Community Trail Conceptual Design Report – 2018
- City of Melrose’s Corridor Mitigation Assessment – Washington Street, Pleasant Street, and West Wyoming Avenue Corridors – 2019