What you need to know
- MassGaming’s licensees are required to provide detailed revenue reports on a monthly basis
- MGC will make these reports public on a monthly schedule via MassGaming.com
- The category 1 resort-casinos will be taxed on 25% of gross gaming revenue.
- The category 2 slots-parlor is taxed on 49% of gross gaming revenue.
Revenue report – Plainridge Park Casino
Click below to access the latest revenue report for category 2 licensee Penn National Gaming:
- Revenue Report (last updated 4.18.17)
Allocation of taxes on Gross Gaming Revenue
Taxes on gross gaming revenue are allocated to several specific state funds.