What You Need to Know
- MassGaming will post all requests for procurements to www.COMMBUYS.com
- This page is maintained for convenience. The official location for getting all the information about procurements and MassGaming’s requests for responses or proposals is www.COMMBUYS.com.
Requests for Responses or Proposals
COMMBUYS is the only official procurement record system for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ Executive Departments. COMMBUYS offers free internet-based access to all public procurement information in order to promote transparency, increase competition, and achieve best value for Massachusetts taxpayers.
Request for Responses (RFR) for Marketing Services, Brand Materials, and Website Development
Through this Request for Responses (RFR), the Massachusetts Gaming Commission (MGC) seeks a marketing firm to provide services to support the introduction and implementation of an established responsible gaming brand, known as GameSense for the Massachusetts market. Specifically, the chosen marketing firm will develop local brand materials and associated graphic designs, communications branding, website and social media that will provide a recognizable and consistent presence for GameSense with all forms of external communication.
View the RFR materials:
- GameSense 2.0 RFR 11.7.17
- GameSense 2.0 Brand Platform & Design 11.7.17
- GameSense 2.0 Interim Style Guide 11.7.17