Save the Date: MGC to Host Virtual Informational Meeting Related to 2022 Community Mitigation Fund Applications
The Massachusetts Gaming Commission will be releasing its 2022 Community Mitigation Fund Guidelines in November.
To introduce some changes to the program, MGC staff will be providing an informational meeting from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on December 14, 2021.
The purpose of this informational meeting is to:
- Provide an overview of the Community Mitigation Fund
- Review what’s new for 2022
- Discuss grant categories and highlight some of the successful applications from previous years
- Go over the Application Form and process to obtain the funds
- Discuss Projects of Regional Significance
- Answer questions from communities.
Our goal is to assist communities in preparing successful Community Mitigation Fund applications.
Those interested in attending the informational meeting on December 14 can:
- Join via video by clicking here
- Join via phone using:
- Conference Call Number: 1-646-741-5293
- Meeting ID: 112 206 8713
To learn more about the Community Mitigation Fund, click here.