Meeting Notification: MGC to hold public meeting on September 30; Conference Call Available
WHO: Members of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission including Chair Cathy Judd-Stein and Commissioners Gayle Cameron, Eileen O’Brien, Bruce Stebbins, and Enrique Zuniga
WHAT: The Massachusetts Gaming Commission will hold public meeting #321 on Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
After the meeting is called to order, Construction Project Oversight Manager Joe Delaney will discuss the License Renewal Process for Plainridge Park Casino’s gaming license.
The Commission will then hear testimony from MGC staff members, including the following:
- Investigations and Enforcement Bureau – Loretta Lillios, Interim Investigations and Enforcement Bureau Director; Bruce Band, Assistant Director/Gaming Agents Division Chief; Andrew Steffen, Senior Supervising Gaming Agent
- Gaming Enforcement Unit – Capt. Brian Connors, Commander of the Gaming Enforcement Unit
- Finance and Accounting Division – Derek Lennon, Chief Finance and Accounting Officer
- Legal Division – Todd Grossman, General Counsel
- Racing Division – Dr. Alex Lightbown, Director of Racing
- Information Technology Division – Katrina Jagroop-Gomes, Chief Information Officer; Scott Helwig, Gaming Technical Compliance Manager
- Workforce, Supplier and Diversity Development – Jill Griffin, Director of Workforce, Supplier and Diversity Development; Crystal Howard, Program Manager
- Research and Responsible Gaming – Mark Vander Linden, Director of Research and Responsible Gaming
- Ombudsman’s Office – Joe Delaney, Construction Project Oversight Manager
Delaney and General Counsel Todd Grossman will review the license conditions, and it is anticipated that the Commission will then vote on Plainridge Park Casino’s gaming license.
For a complete list of agenda items and anticipated votes, view the official Meeting Notification and Agenda.
PLEASE NOTE: Given the unprecedented circumstances resulting from the global Coronavirus pandemic, Governor Charles Baker issued an order to provide limited relief from certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law to protect the health and safety of individuals interested in attending public meetings. In keeping with the guidance provided, the Commission will conduct a public meeting utilizing remote collaboration technology. If there is any technical problem with our remote connection, an alternative conference line will be noticed immediately on our website: MassGaming.com.
Community members are also invited to follow along with live meeting updates by connecting with the Commission on Twitter, @MassGamingComm.
WHERE: Conference Call Number: 1-646-741-5293, Meeting ID: 111 339 7899
WHEN: Wednesday, September 30, 2020, at 9:00 a.m.