Meeting Notification: MGC to hold public meeting on January 18, 2023; Conference Call Available
WHO: Members of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission including Chair Cathy Judd-Stein and Commissioners Brad Hill, Jordan Maynard, Eileen O’Brien, and Nakisha Skinner
WHAT: The Massachusetts Gaming Commission will hold public meeting #424 on Wednesday, January 18, 2023.
After the meeting is called to order, the commissioners and the Chair will hold a vote on approving meeting minutes for a Commission meeting previously held on October 6, 2022.
Following that vote, Executive Director Karen Wells will lead an Administrative Update.
The Legal Division will then discuss Sports Wagering Regulations, which is expected to cover the following regulations:
- 205 CMR 212.00: Additional Information and Cooperation
- 205 CMR 214.00: Sports Wagering Application Fees
- 205 CMR 215.00: Applicant and Qualifier Suitability Determination, Standards, and Procedures
- 205 CMR 218.00: General Sports Wagering Application Requirements, Standards, and Procedures
- 205 CMR 219.00: Temporary Licensing Procedures
- 205 CMR 220.00: License Conditions
- 205 CMR 221.00: Sports Wagering License Fees
- 205 CMR 233.00: Sports Wagering Voluntary Self-Exclusion
Commissioner Updates are then set to round out the meeting.
There is time allowed at the end of the meeting for any other business that the Chair did not reasonably anticipate at the time of posting. The Commission reserves the right to vote on these matters during this or future meetings.
For a complete list of agenda items and anticipated votes, view the official Meeting Notification and Agenda. A LIVE STREAM will be available at MassGaming.com. Community members are also invited to follow along with live meeting updates by connecting with the Commission on Twitter, @MassGamingComm.
Please note that the Commission will conduct this public meeting remotely utilizing remote collaboration technology. Use of this technology is intended to ensure an adequate, alternative means of public access to the Commission’s deliberations for any interested member of the public. If there is any technical problem with the Commission’s remote connection, an alternative conference line will be noticed immediately on our website: MassGaming.com.
WHERE: Conference Call Number: 1-646-741-5292, Meeting ID: 112 933 1271
WHEN: Wednesday, January 18, 2023, at 9:00 a.m.