A Request for Public Comment: Traffic Mitigation Plans for Region A Applicants
The Massachusetts Gaming Commission seeks public comments on traffic mitigation measures proposed by each of the applicants for a casino license in Region A (Eastern Massachusetts) Wynn/Everett and Mohegan Sun Massachusetts/Revere.
These plans were outlined by the applicants at the June 20, 2014 presentations to the MGC. Please see archived meeting materials available here. The mitigation measures are also detailed in their June 30, 2014 filings with the Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act (MEPA) unit.
Please provide any comments or suggestions including additions, alterations or alternatives regarding the mitigation proposed for these locations and/or other areas of the project to the MGC no later than August 1, 2014 by 5:oopm by emailing email@example.com with “Region A Traffic Mitigation” in the subject line.
- Route 1 A and Boardman Street: Alternatives proposed include a northbound flyover ramp at Boardman Street or at-grade traffic signal improvements
- Route 1 and Route 16 interchange improvements
- Sweetser Circle—Improved lane markings are proposed
- Santilli Circle—Flyover ramp proposed
- Sullivan Square—Proposed improvements along Cambridge Street and Maffa Way
A Request for Public Comment: Suitability for Resort-Casino Applicants
Pursuant to the Commission’s regulations, 205 CMR 115.04 (4), the commission continues to welcome public comment regarding suitability for all current gaming applicants. Those who wish to submit written comments may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Applicant Suitability’ in the subject line.
See archived requests for public comment here.