The Commission is building a team dedicated to the mission and who enthusiastically embrace our core values. In addition, employees will adhere to the highest ethical standards and will sign our enhanced Ethics Standards.
Applicants interested in applying to the Massachusetts Gaming Commission, please review the job opportunities posted below, and on the Mass.gov/ceo website. Finalists for all positions will be subject to a rigorous background check that includes a credit check, CORI, drug screen and finger printing.
The Commission strongly encourages veterans and candidates of color to respond.
Current Job Postings
- Administrative Assistant – Administrative and CIO
- Financial Investigator
- Gaming Agent of IEB – Gaming Agents
- Licensing Specialist – Employee
- Licensing Specialist – Vendor
- Manager of Gaming Technology Laboratory Operations
- Revenue Accountant
- Supervising Agent of IEB – Gaming Agents
Seasonal Job Postings
- Associate Judge (seasonal)
- Alternate Steward / Judge (seasonal)
- Chief Judge (seasonal)
- Licensing Coordinator – Racing Division (seasonal)
- Test Barn Coordinator (seasonal)
- Veterinarian (seasonal)
- Veterinary Assistant (seasonal)
How to Apply?
All cover letters and resumes should be sent in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject heading, please include the position being applied for.