The Massachusetts Gaming Commission is dedicated to our mission of introducing and implementing expanded gaming to the Commonwealth in a way that is fair, transparent and participatory. The Commission will carry out that mission by adhering to a strict set of core values.
The Commission is building a team dedicated to the mission and who enthusiastically embrace our core values. In addition, employees will adhere to the highest ethical standards and will sign our enhanced Ethics Standards. Applicants interested in applying to the Massachusetts Gaming Commission, please review the job opportunities posted below, and on the Mass.gov/ceo website. Finalists for all positions will be subject to a rigorous background check that includes a credit check, CORI, drug screen and finger printing.
The Commission strongly encourages veterans and candidates of color to respond.
Current Job Postings:
- Administrative Assistant – Legal and HR
- Administrative Assistant – Problem Gambling
- Assistant Director of IEB – Financial Investigations
- Assistant Director of IEB – Gaming Agents
- Assistant to the Director of Racing
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Fiscal Specialist
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Manager of Gaming Technology Laboratory Operations
- Project Manager
- Racing Division: Alternate Steward Judge (seasonal)
- Racing Division: Associate Judge (seasonal)
- Racing Division: Associate Steward (seasonal)
- Racing Division: Chief Judge (seasonal)
- Racing Division: Chief Steward (seasonal)
- Racing Division: Field Steward (seasonal)
- Racing Division: Licensing Staff (seasonal)
- Racing Division: Test Barn Coordinator (seasonal)
- Racing Division: Veterinarian (seasonal)
- Racing Division: Veterinary Assistant (seasonal)
How to Apply?
All cover letters and resumes should be sent in one document to email@example.com. In the subject heading, please include the position being applied for.