MEETING NOTIFICATION: MGC to hold public meeting on May 6, 2019
WHO: Members of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission including Chair Cathy Judd-Stein and Commissioners Gayle Cameron, Eileen O’Brien, Bruce Stebbins, and Enrique Zuniga
WHAT: The Massachusetts Gaming Commission will hold public meeting #267 on Monday, May 6, 2019.
The meeting will open with a general administrative update from Executive Director Ed Bedrosian and a vote on the MGC’s Quarterly Budget and Diversity Spend Reports.
Ombudsman John Ziemba and Construction Project Oversight Manager Joe Delaney will discuss several Encore Boston Harbor matters, including the following:
- 2018 Fourth Quarter Report and 2019 First Quarter Report
- Independent Traffic Monitoring Approval – VOTE
- Summary of Material Changes Since Design Approval
- Draft Detailed Construction Timeline
- Draft Second Amended Encore Boston Harbor Section 61 Findings
- Opening Period Traffic & Public Safety Planning
Bruce Band, assistant director of the Investigations and Enforcement Bureau and Gaming Agents Division Chief, will discuss the following:
- Draft Revision to Gaming Establishment Boundary
- Draft Encore Boston Harbor Alcohol Permit
For a complete list of agenda items and anticipated votes, view the official Meeting Notification and Agenda.
A LIVE STREAM will be available on the MassGaming homepage. Also, community members are invited to follow along with live meeting updates by connecting with the Commission on Twitter, @MassGamingComm.
WHERE: MGC Office, 101 Federal Street, 12th Floor, Boston, MA
WHEN: Monday, May 6, 2019, at 10:00 a.m.